Prev: Battlegroup Lincoln? Next: Re: [FT] Decals

Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

Hello Everyone:

  As one who has suffered more than once at the hand of that
  oppresive war mongering gentleman called Leary I can attest
  to his skillful use of fast fleets.

  As John stated, specialty fleets are only as good as the person
  building them and playing them. If you build a specialty fleet
  and the opponent brings another fleet (one which you had not
considered)
  life can get more than interesting for the Admiral, espeically if
  he survives to the court marshal.

  John W. Fox