Prev: Re: [OT] [gzg hist] UN Covert Ops Next: RE: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types

Re: [OT] Secret torpedo test 'blew sub apart' [was Fw: High speed subs]

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:40:09 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Secret torpedo test 'blew sub apart' [was Fw: High speed subs]

> >   These two have a long history of cheating death.

Sorry if I don't partake of the joke. Been there, done that,
only in Western rather than Russian Subs. Of course,
my bits of kit worked - even when they didn't, they failed
safe as per design..

And people wonder why I get all cumudgeonlike about
"software quality" grumble grumble....

Prev: Re: [OT] [gzg hist] UN Covert Ops Next: RE: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types