Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: RE: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions from a newFull Thrust player

Re: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:00:12 +1000
Subject: Re: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

G'day,

 >Proving he is a rare and sterling fellow; you've already proven you
are a
 >rare and precious lass.

Ahh a man who's figured out in this day and age of the politically
correct
flattery will still get you just about anywhere ;)

 >I've a list long and distinguished of FORMER gamers.

Unfortunately so do I....

 >My own lady shows no interest in gaming, but tolerates my madness

Well that's a close second... at least that way you're not having
'heated
discussions' over who gets the painting table tonight or who's turn it
is
to decide the scenario ;)

Have fun

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au