Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

--- Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@pacbell.net>
wrote:
> >My name is Brian Thomas; I'm 21, and have been
> wargaming for about 3 years
> >now (help!  I can't stop;).	I, and my gaming
> group, are relatively new to
> >Full Thrust, having mostly done GW mini games, with
> some Clan War and B5
> >Wars thrown in.  With that in mind, a few questions
> have come up regarding FT.
>
> >6) Just how unbalancing, if at all, have people
> found DIY fleets from FT1?
>
> Huh?
>

> Schoon

A Do It Yourself (DIY) fleet is only as good
as the person playing it.   You can make a
lopsided fleet work if your opponent happens
to be weak in that area.
I personally do not do specialty fleets, wishing
to run a somewhat fast, general purpose fleet.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player