Prev: Re: DragonFlight 2000 Next: Re: Starship flooring

Re: Starship flooring

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 06:40:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Starship flooring

I've thought about doing the railroad modeling styrene sheet for 6 mm,
but
alwasy found it faster and easier to the desing I want on the computer,
and then
print it off, trim to size, and presto...  There's no reason why you
can't do
the same with 25 mm...	 Although there is not the 3d depth, it does
allow quick
and scenario specific changes and modifications that would take many
hours to do
in real modeling.

IAS