Prev: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types Next: Fleetbook Shipbuilder Java applet update

Re: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:39:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types

On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 02:04:29 +0100, "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@tesco.net>
wrote:

>They also tend to be a bit on the big side for FT
>destroyers, to allow a bit more differentiation.

When I created my Full Steam rules for the Russo-Japanese War, I ended
up
making destroyers (actually torpedo boat destroyers, where the name came
from)
the equivalent to fighters. They had essentially one hull box. FT style
destroyers are pretty big compared to battleships. Mind you, for Full
Steam I
don't have anything as big as a superdreadnought.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: [FT] DDs and DHs inspired by WW2 types Next: Fleetbook Shipbuilder Java applet update