Prev: Fw: High speed subs Next: Re: Renegade Legion miniatures (was RE: [SGII] Partha 25mm Battletroops)

Renegade Legion miniatures (was RE: [SGII] Partha 25mm Battletroops)

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:32:01 -0400
Subject: Renegade Legion miniatures (was RE: [SGII] Partha 25mm Battletroops)

> ***
> You can find 'em at:
>
> http://store.fasa.com/RalPartha/index.asp?Level1=1345&Level2=1425
>
> (that address might need some cutting and pasting) along with
> old Renegade Legions gladiators -- more old favorites of
> mine. ***
>
> Oh, chariots! I had no idea they had those! Podracing is
> fine, but the engines seldom eat the drivers! ;->=

Terribly fun game all around, I'm really loking forward to buying enough
miniatures for a full set!

> Now, if only they'd find the molds for the Interceptors and
> tanks... *sigh*

Ral Partha had nothing to do with the Interceptors and Tanks, they were
all
produced by C-in-C.  Happily, the molds are fine, and they're still in
production.

Pfc-CinC
3211 21st Ave. S #3
Minneapolis, MN 55407-2409
hoffalea@uswest.net

He's back to taking orders, but prefers mail over all other forms of
communication.	Currently he's working on restocking the various
historical
lines, but all of the RL stuff will soon be aviliable again and some of
it
is still in stock.

I haven't ordered yet, but plan to in the near future.

I know other Tom's site has a list of the interceptors, I'll happily
post a
list of the tanks for anyone who's interested.

Tom

Prev: Fw: High speed subs Next: Re: Renegade Legion miniatures (was RE: [SGII] Partha 25mm Battletroops)