Prev: RE: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck? Next: Re: Dodgy Arithmetic or bug?

Re: Dodgy Arithmetic or bug?

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:47:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Dodgy Arithmetic or bug?

<sam@bifrost.demon.co.uk>

> wrote:
> >Have I miscalculated, or are there certain combinations of
> >designs where the algorithm doesn't work? I've just put the
> >last CF into the penultimate hull box for now.
>
> Nope, you did the right thing. You follow the algorithm, but sometimes
the
> last crew factor has no place to go, so you put it in the second last
box.
> This isn't written in the book, but it's the accepted practice. This
should
> probably be put in a FAQ somewhere...

Okay, thanks to everyone who replied. The fact that it wasn't
in the FAQ sort of made me think I'd overlooked something.
Nice to know my arithmatic isn't *that* bad... :-)

--
Be seeing you,		 --- Roleplaying and Wargaming -----------------
Sam.			 http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/games/index.html

Prev: RE: [SG] What do I use for 25mm starship deck? Next: Re: Dodgy Arithmetic or bug?