Prev: [FT] in need of Next: Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer

RE: [FT] in need of

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:22:43 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] in need of

> Wondering if anyone had Fleet Book 2 Designer Workbook V1.1 from
> Starrange's
> Starship Combat page.  I've been trying to download it today with
> no luck, guess
> the Homestead server is down.  I'd be grateful if anyone could email
me
> directly.  - A

I just uploaded this new version last night.  It includes a couple fixes
for
problems that Oerjan found in my 'Full Thrust Fleet Book Designer v0.5'.
But then that name had already taken by Schoon so I renamed my workbook
when
I updated it.

I'll send Aron a copy tonight from home since I don't have a copy of the
updated FB2Dv1.1 on my work PC yet.

Last night I also uploaded pictures of my Altaran minis to go along with
the
stats posted before and should get some pics from GenCon up along with
some
of the Sci-Fi Crossover 2000 ship control sheets posted this weekend, I
hope.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: [FT] in need of Next: Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer