Prev: Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer Next: Re: FW: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] DS 2 quirk

Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:08:57 EDT
Subject: Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:25:12 +0100 () Jeremey Claridge
<jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk> writes:

>> on 8/24/00 0:37, Tony Christney at tchristney@home.com wrote:
>>
>> > Does anyone out there use Kevin Walker's DS2 Vehicle Designer
>> > for Macintosh? I have made an application that converts up to
>> > four of the vehicle files into a PostScript program that does
>> > and almost exact copy of the vehicle cards in the back of the
>> > rule book.
>
>Does any one have a Dirtside 2 vehicle design program for Windows that
>will also
>print out the design afterwards?
>
>----------------------
>Jeremey Claridge
>jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/cgi-bin/min/newds2/generate-vehicle......
(sorry it printed off the top of the page.)

That should get you close.  8^}

It has some quirks, FT's count as weapons towards max number of weapons.

Coax is implicit, more or less, and mixed size/type weapons just can't
be
modeled but if you use conventional DS2 designs it pretty much works,
IMO.

Prints out rather nicely.

Gracias.
Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer Next: Re: FW: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] DS 2 quirk