Prev: Re: [OT] Ping Next: Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer

DS2 Vehicle Designer

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:37:12 -0700
Subject: DS2 Vehicle Designer

Hi,

Does anyone out there use Kevin Walker's DS2 Vehicle Designer
for Macintosh? I have made an application that converts up to
four of the vehicle files into a PostScript program that does
and almost exact copy of the vehicle cards in the back of the
rule book.

The program requires MRJ, but that comes with all OS versions
after 8. It is also totally free, just let me know and I'll
send a copy to you.

Note that the software is essentially useless with Kevin's
program, so go out there and get it from him! It is a great
piece of software!

If you are a PostScript hacker, then the set of functions used
by the program may be of interest to you.

Cheers,
Tony.
--

Tony Christney

Prev: Re: [OT] Ping Next: Re: DS2 Vehicle Designer