Prev: [CON] Dragonflight Next: Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!!

Re: [CON] Dragonflight

From: stiltman@t...
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:41:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CON] Dragonflight

> For all those who are going to be a Dragonflight in Seattle, my
brother and
> I will be running the FR event in time blocks G&H. I am free sunday
for a
> FT game.

I'll be there.	I'll probably be roaming around a bit when I don't have
formal games to play, and my bro-in-law and I may well be setting up a
few
games of our own if all else fails.
--
 The Stilt Man		      stiltman@teleport.com

Prev: [CON] Dragonflight Next: Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!!