Prev: [OT] Ping Next: [CON] Dragonflight

Re: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? )

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:08:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? )

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 05:34:21AM +0000, aebrain@dynamite.com.au wrote:
> Re:Great Disasters:
> I once dropped my largest exacto knife, continued on modelling
> then noticed that my right foot felt rather -er- squishy in its
> shoe... took me a long time to extract the blade from both shoe,
> foot, and bone. Had to wiggle it a lot, and that wasn't fun.

	<whimper>

	Closest I came to anything like that was when I put
a pitchfork through my shoe. I stood there stunned for a moment,
then wiggled my toes and realized the tines went _between the toes_.

	In miniatures, the worst I've done is a deep gash on
on my thumb from the ol' exacto. Cleaned it up, super-glued
it shut, and went on with the work.

--
						crawford@iac.net

"If you want a functional site, don't go to a glamour design shop."
			-- Jakob Nielsen

Prev: [OT] Ping Next: [CON] Dragonflight