Prev: OT: Transit method detects extra-solar planet Next: Granvold to the Rescue! Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!!

Re: Praise for KR at Geo-hex

From: Kevin Walker <sage@b...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:41:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Praise for KR at Geo-hex

on 8/23/00 0:27, Michael Johnson at mjohnson@micron.net wrote:

> I'll third the praise.  A month after Fleet Book II was released in
the
> states my local game store still couldn't (wouldn't) get it in.
Luckily my
> family was going on vacation in Portland.  I stopped by the Geo-Hex
factory
> and KR was willing to stay a little late and get me 2 copies of FBII
and
> also some minis.  I was so impressed with the book and the service
that I
> went back before leaving the area and rounded out my entire Sa'Vasku
fleet.
> Great service and a great experience.  In fact KR invited me to come
and
> game with him and the Portland group that weekend but alas time just
didn't
> permit it..  Next year I'll be ready and have it on my itinerary.. :>

At the risk of doing the infamous "me too" let me put in a good word for
KR
as well.  On numerous opportunities he (and others in his employment)
have
been nothing but helpful ever time I've had a question, problem or an
order.
Some other companies in this field could learn a lot by following the
example set forth by GeoHex.

Kevin Walker
sage@bresnanlink.net