Prev: Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!! Next: RE: Sa'Vasku

Re: Praise for KR at Geo-hex

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Praise for KR at Geo-hex

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, John Fox wrote:

> Hello Everyone:
>   This message is to give credit (and praise) where it is due.  KR at
Geo-Hex
> was very helpful with a situation concerning some minatures I had
purchased.
> The problem was taken care of promptly.  I just want to say it is good
that we
> have such dedicated people working for the companies that we deal
with.

I'll second this one.

I ordered an FT Phalon fleet from KR last month, over the internet w/
Geohex's credit card ordering. The next morning there was an email
confirming my order & telling me when (roughly) to expect it. There was
also a followup email to check the status of the order - all great
service.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!! Next: RE: Sa'Vasku