Prev: RE: Praise for KR at Geo-hex Next: Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!!

Re: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? )

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:36:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Great Modelling Mishaps ( was Stripping? )

And there was the time when I was ten.
I was trying to split the end of a stick so I could make it
into a bow and arrow.  I held the stick, with my thumb pointing up,
and put the knife in the end and pushed it down....

You can still see the seam where I split my thumb in two...

Oh, the wonderful world of airbrushing.
I was airbrushing some minis with purple paint.
I sneezed into my handkerchief.
I looked in the hankerchief and suddenly noticed that
I had sneezed purple.

At that point I found it prudent to invest in a breathing
mask...

Prev: RE: Praise for KR at Geo-hex Next: Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 Starship Miniatures to be released soon!!!