Prev: Praise for KR at Geo-hex Next: RE: Sa'Vasku

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: stiltman@t...
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

> I have been using that same justification for my "expendable" smaller
ships.
> I can't justify the loss rates if they're crewed, but since we tend
towards
> larger capital ships anyway (DNs runn around 350 mass), nobody has any
> problem thinking of them as beam or "scatterpack" missile pods.

That's the general thinking behind my "cloaking submunition bombs" that
wound
up touching off the huge thread on modular ships as well -- they're
AI-driven,
combustible ships that have little purpose but to fly up to someone and
raise
hell.
--
 The Stilt Man		      stiltman@teleport.com

Prev: Praise for KR at Geo-hex Next: RE: Sa'Vasku