Prev: Re: Stripping? Next: Re: Stripping?

Re: Stripping?

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:13:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Stripping?

At 12:43 PM 8/22/00 +1000, you wrote:
>G'day John,
>
> >The other way of getting paint out of the crevices of a figure --
using a
> >Water-Pik -- works even better, but is only recommended if you do it
> >outside and don't wear glasses.  Trust me.
>
>Inside with glasses were we? ;)
>
>Beth

Yes indeed..  Blinded in seconds, and the only reason that there are not
still splatters of paint in my bathroom is because I have since moved.

Oh, and did I mention the bit about wearing old clothes, rather than a
brand-new t-shirt?

Ah, to be young and foolish again....

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Stripping? Next: Re: Stripping?