Prev: Re: [ft]modular ships Next: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games

Re: Fighter Minis

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:42:07 +0100
Subject: Re: Fighter Minis

Dean Gundberg wrote:

> >	Can anyone recommend a place where I can get fighter minis that
are
> > "not TIE fighters" and "not Colonial Vipers"?  Thanks.
>
> Do not go to Brigade's website, you will not find them there:
> http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/brigadeframes.htm
>
> "SFM/011 Fighter with hex solar panels" are not TIE fighters.

You won't find them at

http://www.brigademodels.co.uk

either.

> You will not find pictures of them on my other miniatures page:
> http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/Pics.html
>
> Also Brigade's new fighter minis do not look like Vipers.  I did not
use
> them at GenCon and you will not see pictures of them on the above page
of
> pics anytime soon.  So don't check back next week.

These models won't be released in the near future. They won't be sold in
packs of twelve for £1.50. Dean doesn't have the only 18 examples
currently
in existence.

I'm (not) terribly confused :-/

Tony

Prev: Re: [ft]modular ships Next: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games