Prev: [ft]modular ships Next: Re: [FT]Unbalanced?

Re: [FT]FASA/RAFM Star Trek Ships Found

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:32:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT]FASA/RAFM Star Trek Ships Found

***total snippage as I can figure what to single out...***

Er, Alan, are you just braggin', or offering to share? ;->=

To those of us in the western hemisphere, please note the AU at the end
of
his address; $24AU for the Klink bad boy is very comfortable after
seeing
the insanity, and, ahem, partaking same, on eBay. However, I've found
shippage costs and waits can be painful from AU to US, so I'm not
pushing
TOO hard.

Whatever the case, WELL DONE ALAN! The fact that I found a D-18 for $5US
at
GenCon seemed quite the coupe, but given the obvious bulk of your find,
can only repeat: I am not worthy!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: [ft]modular ships Next: Re: [FT]Unbalanced?