Prev: Re: And now back to our commercial announcement Re: Fighter Minis Next: Re: And now back to our commercial announcement Re: Fighter Minis

Re: And now back to our commercial announcement Re: Fighter Minis

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:12:09 -0700
Subject: Re: And now back to our commercial announcement Re: Fighter Minis

err . . . pardon me . . . 2-3 cm is about an inch.  Duh, I guess I am an
American <sigh>

Aron_Clark@digidesign.com on 08/18/2000 01:09:07 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)
Subject:  Re: And now back to our commercial announcement Re: Fighter
Minis

The Beast grumbled
> I know I've found some near-Vipers from either Stan Johansson(sp?) or
> McEwan, but can't find 'em in either catalog. These are about 2-3CM's
in
> length.

A little bigger than that I think, closer to an inch in length.  I've
some,
collected from early gaming days, which look suspiciously like Vipers.
Look to
see a photo of them posted on my site soon . . . or maybe not.