Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: RE: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games

Re: The Future - Perhaps?

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 07:03:53 +1000
Subject: Re: The Future - Perhaps?

<chanting>BDS! BDS! BDS! BDS!</chanting>

<grin>

Geez, slow down people! FB2 has only been out for a little while, and
even
though speculation is a wonderful past time (just clean up after
yourself)
remember Jon's only a one-man (at most two?) operation!

How about we all back up and bask in the glory that is FB2 just a weeeee
bit
longer. :)

>PS Acronym Expansion:
>DS Dirtside II
>FB Fleet Book
>SG Stargrunt

Personally, I prefer DS2 and SG2, just to identify the version for
future
reference. :) (Though I suppose very rarely does anyone use FT2, unless
referring to FT3).

---
Jeremy Sadler webmaster@stargrunt.com
stargrunt.com - unofficial stargrunt ii website

Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: RE: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games