Prev: Re: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?) Next: RE: [OT] 15mm Samurai (was RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for S G2?)

Re: DP9 in space [OT] Quiet

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:22:45 -0700
Subject: Re: DP9 in space [OT] Quiet

At 9:45 PM -0700 8/14/00, Eli Arndt wrote:
>"It may be possible that these exos are for the Jovian Chronicles
>RPG which focuses on mecha pilots and such.  Might DP9 be plannign a
>line of smaller exos for LS?"

They have done a line of larger exos, similar in size to the Mekton
or Battletech figures. Since they aren't doing that line anymore
(long sordid story) they could possibly sustain two scales (three
would be very iffy). Lord, I hope so.

>If they are not planning a smaller line of exos then they are being
>silly and might do well to consider it.
>
>But hey, it's just a thought.

It's not like these figs don't fill a niche in the market. I'll still
keep my fingers crossed

I forgot to mention, each mini comes with a decal sheet. Ship names,
ID numbers, insignia. All very handy to have.
--

Michael Carter Llaneza

Devolution is very real to me.