Prev: RE: Philcon was: [OT] Quiet Next: RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?

Re: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:42:27 +1200
Subject: Re: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?

> Anybody know where I can find any on the web? I'm talking real swords
and
pikes stuff here. Anybody done any conversions, I've been thinking about
buying some 15mm samurai to play some games with.

You could try my Simply Skirmish, loosely based on Jon's FMA. It was
designed for fantasy and medieval, and has been playtested. Let me know
directly if you'd like a copy.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: RE: Philcon was: [OT] Quiet Next: RE: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?