Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?

Re: [OT] Quiet

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 17:27:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Quiet

----- Original Message -----
From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@clark.net>
To: <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 9:38 PM

> "Robert W. Hofrichter" wrote:
> > Nyrath, which booth are you in?
>
> Perchance to Dream Quilts.
> Right next door to The Brass Dragon, across the way from
> a set of prives.  You'd better ask for directions.
>
> I'll be the plump bearded fellow wearing the
> medallion that looks like a brass dagger.
> I look a little like the picture on my website.
> http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/home.html
>
> What do you look like?

5'9", 175 lbs, light hair, mid 30's kind of fellow.  The give-away will
be
the three-year-old son in tow.	At this point, I'm not sure if I'm going
in
costume, as that depends upon the weather (and whether or not I'll have
chance to make my son a costume as well--since he's outgown last
year's).

There's a pic of me (not in costume) on my home
page...http://rwhofrichter.webprovider.com

Rob

Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: Historic/fantasy conversions for SG2?