Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: RE: [OT] Quiet

Re: [OT] Quiet

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 19:11:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Quiet

<Disengage cloak>

Forgive me, but...

Two off-topic items:

1--I have a new addition to the family--my wife gave birth to a
wonderful
baby daughter last evening.  I've been told I need to start practicing
with
a shotgun (weird, I know, but this is the SOUTH--U.S., that is).

2--We still plan on making our annual family pilgrimage to Maryland
Renfest
in October, but this time there'll be four of us instead of three!  So,
Nyrath, which booth are you in?

<Engage Cloak>