Prev: [DS2] Backup systems costs question Next: Temporarily Leaving Orbit

[FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 16:29:40 +0100
Subject: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games

What sort of sizes of force do listers keep handy to speed up the start
of
pick-up games?	Looking at the scenario and force examples in DS2, it
looks
as if about 4000pts for a smaller game and 8000 for a middle-to-largish
game
are reasonable, or at least those are the sizes I'm working to.

For FT(FB) I prepare lists for 1000-1500 for a small game, doubling or
trebling for larger actions (unused due to lack of opponents around
here).

Do listers keep much in the way of scout sections, courier boats etc. to
use
up those last few points, or do people tend not to bother?

Rob Paul

Prev: [DS2] Backup systems costs question Next: Temporarily Leaving Orbit