Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: Re: [FT] Comments to Ship Design

Re: [OT] Quiet

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 11:08:13 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT] Quiet

Hudak, Mike wrote in reply to Mike Sarno:

>>Personally, I was wearing chainmail panties the whole time.
>
>In the <semi> interest of good taste, I'll let this go.  But maybe we
can
>talk Jon into having ECC again with the lingerie show.  :-)

You probably don't need to worry about good or bad taste - the
chainmail panty men's fashion tends to be fairly short-lived. There's
no "next generation" to perpetuate the... ideas <g>

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: Re: [FT] Comments to Ship Design