Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: Re: [OT] Quiet

RE: [OT] Quiet

From: "Hudak, Mike" <Hudak.Mike@d...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:31:47 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Quiet

> > Chainmail "undergarments" at GenCon?  I miss all the fun
> stuff.....  ;-)
> > Then again, maybe there were some of these floating around
> ECC III.....
>
>     Personally, I was wearing chainmail panties the whole time.

In the <semi> interest of good taste, I'll let this go.  But maybe we
can
talk Jon into having ECC again with the lingerie show.	:-)

> > So, what conventions on the East Coast (Preferrably very
> close to central
> > PA) have games for GZG systems?  Or should I keep pining
> away for ECC IV?
>
>     Check out the following cons:
>
> MonCon, Tinton Fall, NJ
> <http://gameconvention.com/moncon/index.html> 31 Mar
> - 2 Apr 2000 (30 Mar - 1 Apr 2001?)
>     Lots of sci-fi gaming.  I'm not sure if there's any GZG
> planned for next
> year, but we could always run something.

I wasn't aware that there was as much gaming at this as there actually
is.
<Well, that sounded wierd>.  I'll have to look into this next year.

> Shorecon, Cherry Hill NJ
> <http://gameconvention.com/shorecon/index.html> 29
> Sep - 1 Oct 2000
>     Lots more sci-fi gaming.	I'm not running any GZG events
> this year, but I
> may next year.  BTW, I'll be running 2 different Star Trek RPG (TOS)
> scenarios, a tank minis game, a Vietnam skirmish game, an
> 8-hour Men in Black
> LARP, and the traditional Battle Masters at midnight campaign.

I was going to go to this, but house repairs ate up all of my money this
year.  :-(  And the 30th is my B-day.  Was planning on a good night that
night....

> Philcon, Philadelphia, PA <http://www.philcon.org/> 17-19 Nov 2000
>     They haven't sent the forms yet, but I'm planning on
> running SG2, DS2,
> and FT/FB at the convention.	I may even playtest "Carnage
> con Queso" and
> "Fool Me Once."

Now, this looks interesting.  I looked at the website once, and didn't
really see a lot of games.  Looks like more are cropping up.  And I
wouldn't
mind getting in on another FT/FB game.	I'll definitely have to look
further
at this.  And perhaps I can talk my wife into taking the bellydancing
classes.......	:-)

How many others on the list attend these cons?

> -Mike

Mike Hudak
hudak.mike@dep.state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie
Soundtrack

<>
<>
<>Aug. 11 Deadline for Growing Greener	-  Apply Online -
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/growgreen/defaultdep.htm

Prev: Re: [OT] Quiet Next: Re: [OT] Quiet