Prev: RE: [OT] Quiet Next: Re: [OT] Quiet

RE: [OT] Quiet

From: "Hudak, Mike" <Hudak.Mike@d...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:49:58 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Quiet

Chainmail "undergarments" at GenCon?  I miss all the fun stuff.....  ;-)
Then again, maybe there were some of these floating around ECC III.....

So, what conventions on the East Coast (Preferrably very close to
central
PA) have games for GZG systems?  Or should I keep pining away for ECC
IV?

Mike Hudak
hudak.mike@dep.state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie
Soundtrack

<>
<>
<>Aug. 11 Deadline for Growing Greener	-  Apply Online -
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/growgreen/defaultdep.htm

Prev: RE: [OT] Quiet Next: Re: [OT] Quiet