Prev: Re: ConQuest, who is going? Next: Re: ConQuest, who is going?

RE: [SG2] Fw: Fallen Comrades

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:12:42 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG2] Fw: Fallen Comrades

>	Yes, indeed. The one that I use (when my group allows this,
which
>isn't always) is yes, but you have to do it right away. If, however,
>the Impact die was more than 3X the armour die, OR the armour die
>rolled a 1, you can't (it's assumed the weapon went to). Perhaps not
>extremely accurate, but it works....

I've played it with the following, marginally simpler rule.  If the
model
is taken out as an unknown result (impact roll less than double armour
roll) then the weapon can be recovered, with a reorg action.  If the
model
is killed outright (impact roll doubles or better the armour roll) then
the
weapon is destroyed also.

Very simple, but it works and doesn't require any "calculating"...

Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: ConQuest, who is going? Next: Re: ConQuest, who is going?