Prev: Re: Brigade Models and SFSFW Next: Re:Images

RE: [SG2] Fw: Fallen Comrades

From: "Owen Glover" <oglover@b...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:00:35 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2] Fw: Fallen Comrades

Hi Jeremy,

"Strictly by the rules" the answer is no......and you are right, a lot
of
discussion has gone on before. Essentially people have come up with
plenty
of arguments for different house rules mechanisms to model recovering a
weapon; Qual checks etc.

Personally, in our little group we don't. We tend to keep most of the
rules
simple adding the house rules to highlight gameplay enhancements we
prefer
eg limiting smoke and when it can be used.

Personal preference should be employed.

Cheers,

Owen

Especially