Prev: RE: [FT] Things I cant figure Next: Re: Brigade Models

[SG2] Fw: Fallen Comrades

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:36:20 +1000
Subject: [SG2] Fw: Fallen Comrades

A question I received via stargrunt.com:

---
Can a member of a squad pick up a fallen squad member's weapon?
Especially
important if the fallen troop is a Support Weapon.
--

I'm not sure if this has been covered before (if it has, I missed it!)

Personal opinion: they can. However, thought should be given to a)
possible
damage to the weapon from fire/drop/etc and b) the skill of the new
person
using it may not be as good as the person originally carrying it.

I can see reasons why and why not....

Thoughts from anyone else?

---
Jeremy Sadler webmaster@stargrunt.com
stargrunt.com - unofficial stargrunt ii website

Prev: RE: [FT] Things I cant figure Next: Re: Brigade Models