Prev: Re: ConQuest, who is going? Next: RE: ConQuest, who is going?

Re: [FT] Relative damage

From: Corey Burger <burgundavia@c...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 17:38:07 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Relative damage

We mostly play with vector and the games are very short and usually very

bloody. I recent game with floating edges involved 3000 per side, with
five
people playing. The Human/Kra'Vak/Eldar(adapted from BFG) slaughtered
the
Phalons.

However, as we are about to begin a campaign, I think that people will
be a
lot more conservative about how they move and fire as we start the
campaign
and replacing SDN's becomes a lot more costly.

Has anyone played a campaign with vector? I would be interested to know
how
the games turned out.

Corey

Prev: Re: ConQuest, who is going? Next: RE: ConQuest, who is going?