Prev: Re: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures Next: Re: [FT] Things I cant figure

Re: [FT] Things I cant figure

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:42:41 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Things I cant figure

>- Do fighters still have a fore quadrant arc of fire (as per FT)?
>How does this
>relate to the FB arc of fire?

Nope, they just need to be within 6" (FB1 pg6)

>- What exactly is the ER class of the SML?  I can find no clear
reference in
>FB1.

It's not a different weapon, it's simply different ammunition for the
same "tubes." The ER munitions are 3 MASS instead of 2, and have an
additional 12" placement range (36" total) (FB1 pg9)

>- I heard some elusion on list that Needle Beam damage may not be
repaired by
>Damage Control Parties, correct?  I imagine detailed in MT.

True. Jon had commented that such systems are beyond repair.

>- Are Sub-Munition Packs restricted to one arc of fire?

No, they are not (not sure on the reference)

Schoon

Prev: Re: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures Next: Re: [FT] Things I cant figure