Prev: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures Next: Re: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures

[FT] Things I cant figure

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:07:48 -0700
Subject: [FT] Things I cant figure

I'm getting ready to run a FT game at my local club.  Like a good GM
I've been
reviewing the rules and preparing some play-aids.  I've a few questions
on that
I haven't been able to sort out for myself.

- Do fighters still have a fore quadrant arc of fire (as per FT)?  How
does this
relate to the FB arc of fire?
- What exactly is the ER class of the SML?  I can find no clear
reference in
FB1.
- I heard some elusion on list that Needle Beam damage may not be
repaired by
Damage Control Parties, correct?  I imagine detailed in MT.
- Are Sub-Munition Packs restricted to one arc of fire?

I thinks that's about it, though I imagine I'll have a few more later.

Prev: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures Next: Re: Re[2]: 15 mm Stargrunt Miniatures