Prev: Re: [fiction] GZGVerse News In Brief Next: Kra'Vak Bits?

Re: <SG2> Custom stuff

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 23:23:11 -0400
Subject: Re: <SG2> Custom stuff

At 11:09 PM 8/6/00 -0700, you wrote:
>On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Eli Arndt wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>>This is just a quick sounding to the list after ages of lurking.  I've
>>been thinking on all the custom stuff people talk about on here and
>>particularly the Star Grunt game.  Does anyone out there have any
nifty
>>creations or the like they'd like to show off, because I'm curious to
see
>>what others have been doing as I'm about to begin some kit-bashing
>>myself.

As part of my experiments in discovering the limits of a flatbed
scanner, I
just posted a page of 15mm vehicles that were converted from Roco
Minitanks.  I purchased them in this form; I didn't build or paint them.
think that they look quite nice, though -- and the scans came out better
than I expected them to.

http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/GalleryStan.html

The bits that were used to construct them should still be available from
Stan Johansen, too.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [fiction] GZGVerse News In Brief Next: Kra'Vak Bits?