Prev: RE: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives Next: RE: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives

RE: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:52:37 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives

-----End Original Message-----

Because if you stop checking after 2 checks (or even 2 losses), then the
player who's SDN was hit by the cutter beam would start with class-1s
and
the cutter beam would never be able to effect screens, engines, or heavy
weapons (as the threshold losses would be on the least valuable
systems).

If you limit the number of threshold checks, there must be an order that
allows a fair chance to damage more valuable systems.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----

Prev: RE: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives Next: RE: [FT] Cutter Beam Alternatives