Prev: <SG2> Custom stuff Next: Re: <SG2> Custom stuff

Re: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 11:10:59 +1000
Subject: Re: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups

G'day guys,

 >>I am glad that my example generated some good discussion on how to
solve
 >>the problem of grossly overgunned Sa'Vasku.	An idea that I was
toying
 >>with is that a stinger fires as a different beam class depending on
the
 >>power:
 >> power class
 >> 1 1
 >> 2 2
 >> 4 3
 >> 8 4
 >> 16 5
 >> 32 6
 >
 >Actually, this solution would seem to present the least amount of
 >difficulty in terms of "not redisigning" the existing S'V ships.

I haven't had time to look at this much, but it would also seem to fit
well
given how energy for SV thrust is allocated.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: <SG2> Custom stuff Next: Re: <SG2> Custom stuff