Prev: Re: Area effect 'arc-o-death' weapon idea Next: Re: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups

Phalon pictures

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Phalon pictures

People have been asking about Phalon FT ship pictures - I've been
painting
& photographing my new PH fleet this week, and just got the pics back
from
the lab yesterday. There's several really nice PH & general FT pictures
there, which I'll scan and post when I can.

(My free webspace provider is doing 'Server Maintanence', which means
it's
nearly impossible to update anything needing larger file sizes -
pictures
& gallery pages especially!)

One pic of a 6" planet I took gave me goosebumps when I first saw it -
it
looks really, really good, if I can be immodest about it... :>

I'll let the list know when the pics arrive on my website.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: Area effect 'arc-o-death' weapon idea Next: Re: Sa'Vaksu poser from Newsgroups