Prev: Re: Noisy Cricket Next: RE: Noisy Cricket

Re: Events that kill minis

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:16:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Events that kill minis

***
This style of events has to be pre-advertised as such, but I think if
someone played BYOS and suggested that it was a "sacrificial" event (or
capture event, or a ransom for charity), then people could plan
accordingly.
***

You could always make the ransom an auction, with spectators bidding for
the right to smash the figs. ;->=

You go THIS crazy, and I'll lend the chaotic evil stones of figure
crushing. After all, they've got 20yrs of history, and went to several
other conventions after GenCon XIII (don't you love the number? ;->= )

I'd suggest an other-than-squad game, though. AH's Gladiator with figs
was
one game that worked well...

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Noisy Cricket Next: RE: Noisy Cricket