Prev: Re: problem with one suggestion on orbits (I think) Next: Re: CanAm

Re: Vertical Damage

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:41:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Vertical Damage

I have been thinking more about the Vertical Damage Weapon--you
may have heard the gears grinding--and I've come up with two
a) a cutter beam does 1d6 like a PTorp, but vertically.  If you
get to the end of a column with one shot, you do 1 threshold at
5+; if you knock out two columns in one shot, you do a 4+
threshold, etc.

b) Roll as Beam dice but also roll 1d6 for location.  1-3 is
first track (ie armor, if the ship has it), 4-5 is 2nd, 6 is
reroll; reroll 1-3 is 3rd track, 4-5 is 4th track, 6 is 5th track
(last hull row for an armored ship).

Prev: Re: problem with one suggestion on orbits (I think) Next: Re: CanAm