Prev: Re: can am war Next: Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation

Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:50:37 -0400
Subject: Another suggestion about the Can-Am theme

I see Chris has thrown his hat into the ring to run an FT Canada/USA
match
and me and Los are gonna make our FMASkirmish similarly themed. But
since
the vaccuum-head(FT) crowd and the dirt-slogger(SG2/FMA) crowd don't
overlap
all that much (or do they?), would it make sense to run these two games
in
the same timeslots? Or would people like to play in both styles of game?
Anyone have any thoughts about scheduling these two events concurrently
or
serially?

I think by making both games available, national pride can be satisfied
without anyone being left out. :)

Myself, I missed Ord Sarno last year and I plan to race Pods Friday
night.
And the Con Queso SG2 game sounds like a blast as well. I'm happy to run
our
event anytime Saturday or Sunday morning - whenever it fits best. Though
must admit my least favorite timeslot is Saturday morning as I plan to
see
Mr. Davis and Bren (if they're around) get Nuked or blown away with
their
trailer park followers late Friday night when all the sane people have
went
to bed...

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Q:  If Brian Kernighan had joined the Royal Navy,
what position would they have given him?
A: First 'C' Lord.

Prev: Re: can am war Next: Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation