Prev: Re: [CON] ECC IV - March 2-4, 2001 - Call for participation Next: Re: can am war

RE: can am war

From: "Davis, Jonathan E (CRD)" <davisje@c...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 16:17:30 -0400
Subject: RE: can am war

I think Sunday morning would be preferred for this event.
All of the larger games with two time slots will be run
on Saturday afternoon and evening.  I think you'll have
necessary participants in the morning.

Jon Davis
GE Corporate Research & Development
Bldg. KW, Room C211
P.O. Box 8, Schenectady NY 12301

davisje@crd.ge.com
(518) 387-5487,    Dial Comm: 8*833-5487,    Fax: (518) 387-6981