Prev: [FT] A FB/FT3 question Next: [FT] Another thought on spinal mounts

Okay, now you've done it.

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:38:21 -0400
Subject: Okay, now you've done it.

Okay people....

I've heard the gauntlet thrown down (yes Mr. Deboe, I heard it land).

The time has come. I'm thinking, if Carlos is willing, it'll be time for
the
first (and therefore the start of a tradition) battle to be fought in
the
North American Civil War. Apparently there is a place for a Canadian vs.
'Merican game in the con. Me and Carlos were already going to put
something
on (possibly a large in-building FMA Skirmish game) and it seems that
any
such game would require an unbiased refereeing team (and what better
combination than one American of impeccable character and one Canadian
of
incredible Charisma, Intelligence, Wit, Chutzpah, Cromulence, and of
course,
Modesty).

So, I'm thinking if Carlos gives the nod, we'll split the slots for the
game
down the middle and offer half to Canucks (papers checked, just like
when
you go to the States...) and half to our American brethren.

And of course, may the best Canad.....errr.... team win!

And by win, I mean bring the most fun to everyone at the gaming table!
Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Q:  If Brian Kernighan had joined the Royal Navy,
what position would they have given him?
A: First 'C' Lord.

Prev: [FT] A FB/FT3 question Next: [FT] Another thought on spinal mounts