Prev: RE: DS2 Multiple weapons in turret questions: Next: Re: DS2 Multiple weapons in turret questions:

Re: NSL vs. KV strategy + tactics

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 08:34:36 -0400
Subject: Re: NSL vs. KV strategy + tactics

>>The
>>NSL could 1) Rotate the broadside Class 3's to be side+rear instead of
>>side+front OR 2) trade in a point or two of armor and/or a class 2
battery
>>to _add_ the rear arc to their broadside class 3's.

Schoon:
>Keep in mind that allowing rear arc shots is OPTIONAL, and even then
only
>when you've used no thrust to change velocity, so that tactic only
works if
>you've got a group that plays with that rule set.

Yes. I've played in only one or two games where all fire out the rear
was
prohibited, so though its optional, it's usually default as well. Alos,
since NSL can't hope to outrun the KV (esp if they get into the rear
arc),
the restriction of no Main Drive has no negative effect on this tactic.

Noam

Prev: RE: DS2 Multiple weapons in turret questions: Next: Re: DS2 Multiple weapons in turret questions: