Prev: Re: NSL vs. KV strategy + tactics Next: [OT] [FT3D] If anyone is interested in getting into 3D modeling...

"Fool Me Once"

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:51:50 -0400
Subject: "Fool Me Once"

    I'm very pleased with the response I got for "Carnage con Queso."
Here is the other game I'd like to run at GZG-ECC IV, in addition to
"Ord Sarno Pod Racing."  Let me know if you're interested in
participating, and if so, when you'd like to see this run.  Thanks.

-Mike

"Fool Me Once"	a Dirtside II scenario

    By 2156, the people of Tokyo have finally learned their lesson.
They are prepared for the next attack by Godzilla.  However, the ancient
Lemurian race, who live at the bottom of the sea, have managed to
communicate with Godzilla and plan on launching a simultaneous attack on
Tokyo.	Can the Tokyo preparations, including a fully operational
Mecha-Godzilla, withstand the combined onslaught?  Take charge of a few
platoons, a battle group, or even one of the titanic monsters battling
for control over Tokyo.

--
Michael Sarno

To see a World in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And Eternity in an hour.
 -William Blake

http://www.pantheism.net/

Prev: Re: NSL vs. KV strategy + tactics Next: [OT] [FT3D] If anyone is interested in getting into 3D modeling...