Prev: [fiction] GZGVerse News In Brief Next: Re: NSL vs. KV strategy + tactics

Re: Borg Cube

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:26:04 EDT
Subject: Re: Borg Cube

We talked about the Borg Cube after playing one night and mentioned the
3x3 sectional set up.  Looks nice, glad I won't have to play against it.
(sorry Matt, but I refuse to)
We thought the MD6 was the best number for figuring out maximum
thrust when and if the Cube starts taking threshold hits on the MDs.
I wouldn't doubt that a Cube could actually get up to speed if it wanted
to.

The Hole in the Wall ship (or whatever it is called) has good success
except for one battle when my side chewed two up pretty good without
taking much in the way of losses.  I don't know if it was my superior
play or Steve's die rolling.  :)   Dodging its missiles for two turns
also
helped (for once my plots weren't "aim here 'cause that's where I'll
be").

Glen

Prev: [fiction] GZGVerse News In Brief Next: Re: NSL vs. KV strategy + tactics