Prev: Re: [ft] Orbits in Vector Next: Re: [ft] Orbits in Vector

Re: Please ignore ramblings from Mr. Han - our apologies [OT]

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:30:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Please ignore ramblings from Mr. Han - our apologies [OT]

Help!  Help!  I'm being oppressed!!  I was able to find a Starbucks
with Internet service in the far North, and I was able to get this
message out!

Remember:  The tofu is in the frying pan!

I gotta go, the MIBs just walked in...

JGH

Tom Barclay:
> For those of you interested in contacting Mr. Han, he has been
transfered to
> an isolation posting 600 km (roughly 360 miles for our American
friends)
> North of Inuvik. His assignment there is indefinite in duration. It
appears
> his assignment is to count the varieties of snowflakes in the Canadian
> North. We suspect this will keep him from unduly alarming our
(sometimes
> overly "concerned") Southern neighbours and friends about the
possibilities
> of insidious Canadian plots to dominate their country's
intelligentsia,

--
** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan **
   "I was feeling part of the scenery, I walked right out of

Prev: Re: [ft] Orbits in Vector Next: Re: [ft] Orbits in Vector