Prev: Re: [CON] ECC IV - winter time? Next: GZG Chat room I- Where its at

Re: Looking for WW2/Wet Navy Full Thrust rules

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 28 Jul 2000 14:11:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Looking for WW2/Wet Navy Full Thrust rules

On Fri, 28 July 2000, Michael Sarno wrote:

>     I'm sorry, I must have missed this earlier.  Are these rules
available on-line?

Not yet. I have them about 95% written. I'm just working on some of the
optional rules, and then I can release them for playtesting. Oh, and I
have to create some of the ship designs, but that isn't hard.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC IV - winter time? Next: GZG Chat room I- Where its at